Section 48 Diocese Inspection
Please open the attachment below to read our latest report.
Here are a few highlights of the inspection report from October 2018:
- Teaching and support staff create a warm and affirming environment for learners which impacts positively on learning and contributes to pupils wellbeing.
- The Mission Statement, 'Love one another as I have loved you,' underpins the work of the school as evidenced by its frequent reference by staff and pupils during the inspection.
- The school chaplain (Canon Pat) is at the heart of the school's liturgical life and is instrumental in the drive to develop wider opportunities for prayer and worship.
- The school's commitment to the Common Good and social justice is beautifully symbolised by the school's mission flower.
- The school supports pupils well in developing their gifts and talents by providing a number of leadership opportunities and these are celebrated through golden certificates and a house point system.
- The schools partnership arrangements have been a key focus for the school and as a result they are now outstanding. Strong links have been forged with parents, the local parish, diocese and other Catholic and community schools.
- The feedback from the parents' questionnaires was plentiful and overwhelming positive.
- The leadership team, RE leader and governing body are fully committed to the Catholic mission of education.