Catholic Life of the School
As a Catholic school, we are proud to share that the foundation of our Mission is to 'Love one another as I have loved you.' John 13. Our school values the uniqueness of each individual as a person made in the image of God, entitled to teaching and learning opportunities which will enable him or her to become a confident, competent, caring and self-reliant person, fully prepared for the next stage of their education career.
Love one another as I have loved you’ JOHN 13:34
Here are the ways we can follow our Mission Statement and see Joy, Achieve, Respect and Friendship within our school community.
- Following Jesus’ example
- Living the Gospel values
- Saying your prayers
- Attending Mass /Confession regularly
- Putting all your energy into anything you do
- Being passionate about what you are doing
- Supporting and encouraging others
- Showing positive body language: smiling
- Participating positively in all activities
- Trying your best
- Being prepared to work hard
- Pushing and extending yourself
- Learning from your mistakes
- Refusing to give up
- Being driven and keen
- Accepting and understanding constructive criticism
- Recognising your own progress
- Knowing there are different ways to achieve
- Saying ‘I can do this!’
- Having confidence and self-belief
- Being polite: remembering to say please, thank you and excuse me
- Holding the door open for someone
- Listening to other people’s opinions especially if they are different from my own
- Being sincere
- Following instructions
- Responding politely
- Showing trustworthiness.
- Being honest
- Standing up for others
- Being ready to show forgiveness
- Remembering to be non-judgmental.
- Being a good listener.
- Supporting others in their good times.
- Being there in their bad times
- Being a good-role model
- Showing kindness