Year 3 Assembly
Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Last Wednesday, Year 3 led a wonderful assembly based on random acts of kindness. The children taught us what a random act of kindness is, ‘it is an act of kindness that should benefit others.’ Year 3 shared with us ways we can do random acts of kindness on those within their community. The children have been learning about communities as part of their RE lessons and topics. There are many communities we are part of and performing acts of kindness allow us to live better together. Year 3 suggested we:
· Smile at everyone we meet
· Say ‘Thank you’ to your teacher for a good lesson.
· Stand at a doorway allowing others to walk through
· Ask someone how their weekend was
· Offer to help someone with their bags
· Pick up rubbish and put it in the bin
There were so many other suggestions the children told us about. Which act of kindness will you be able to achieve this week?