Catholic Life of the School
As a Catholic school, we are proud to share that the foundation of our Mission is to 'Love one another as I have loved you.' John 13. Our school values the uniqueness of each individual as a person made in the image of God, entitled to teaching and learning opportunities which will enable him or her to become a confident, competent, caring and self-reliant person, fully prepared for the next stage of their education career.
To read more about the Catholic Life of our School please click on the links below.
Love one another as I have loved you’ JOHN 13:34
Here are the ways we can follow our Mission Statement and see Joy, Achieve, Respect and Friendship within our school community.
- Following Jesus’ example
- Living the Gospel values
- Saying your prayers
- Attending Mass /Confession regularly
- Putting all your energy into anything you do
- Being passionate about what you are doing
- Supporting and encouraging others
- Showing positive body language: smiling
- Participating positively in all activities
- Trying your best
- Being prepared to work hard
- Pushing and extending yourself
- Learning from your mistakes
- Refusing to give up
- Being driven and keen
- Accepting and understanding constructive criticism
- Recognising your own progress
- Knowing there are different ways to achieve
- Saying ‘I can do this!’
- Having confidence and self-belief
- Being polite: remembering to say please, thank you and excuse me
- Holding the door open for someone
- Listening to other people’s opinions especially if they are different from my own
- Being sincere
- Following instructions
- Responding politely
- Showing trustworthiness.
- Being honest
- Standing up for others
- Being ready to show forgiveness
- Remembering to be non-judgmental.
- Being a good listener.
- Supporting others in their good times.
- Being there in their bad times
- Being a good-role model
- Showing kindness