Coram Life Education
Last Wednesday, Sarah came to lead a Cyber Bullying Workshop with our pupils in Years 4,5 and 6.
The children learnt that to be cyberwise they should:
- Keep their password private.
- Not to share personal information (phone number, address, birthdays.)
- Delete or block unwanted messages
- Only click on links from people you know and trust
- Check if you are on a safe website
- Think before you share any photos or make comments online—could they be embarrassing or hurtful?
For parents who would like to learn more please look at these websites: